This tour picks up from all hotels in Khao San Road area and most hotels in the central tourist area , Please check with us before booking to see if your hotel is within free pickup area.
Drop off on Khao San Road after the tour
Minimum 2 passengers
6.15 - 7.00 AM
- Pickup from hotel in Khao San Road area or most central Bangkok Hotels.
- We arrive at the Erawan waterfall in Kanchanaburi. The Erawan waterfall, which has 7 tiers, is one of the most beautiful and spectacular waterfalls in the central area of Thailand. The water is so clean it gives off a blue/green effect. Here you can enjoy your time relaxing and swimming or you can walk to the many sightseeing points to take photographs.
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Leaving for Elephant Camp
- Arrive at Elephant Camp, Enjoy Elephant Riding and Bamboo Rafting.
- Depart to Visit River Kwai Bridge.
- Depart The River Kwai Bridge and return to Bangkok.
- Arrive Khao San Road.
Remark: Itinerary Tour subject to change without prior notice. Departure and Arrival time are only approximate. Minimum 2 passengers.
Price including Elephant Riding, Bamboo Rafting, set lunch and Train Ticket.
Conditions: For a minimum of 2 people booking. We pickup from most hotels in the central tourist area.For 1 person booking you would need to make your own way to join the group on Khao San Road. Drop off on Khao San Road at the end of the trip.
Instant confirmation booking.
Price: 2150 Baht, Minimum 2 pax