This tour picks up from all hotels in Khao San Road area and most hotels in the central tourist area , Please check with us before booking to see if your hotel is within free pickup area.
Drop off on Khao San Road after the tour
Minimum 2 passengers
6.15 - 7.00 AM
- Pickup from hotel in Khao San Road area or most central Bangkok Hotels.
- We arrive at the Erawan waterfall in Kanchanaburi. The Erawan waterfall, which has 7 tiers, is one of the most beautiful and spectacular waterfalls in the central area of Thailand. The water is so clean it gives off a blue/green effect. Here you can enjoy your time relaxing and swimming or you can walk to the many sightseeing points to take photographs.
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Leaving for Elephant Camp
- Arrive at Elephant Camp, Enjoy Elephant Riding and Bamboo Rafting.
- Take a train ride from Wang Pho Station along The Death Railway.
- Get off at Wang Sing Station take a minibus back to Kanchanaburi to re group, then depart to Bangkok.
- Arrive Khao San Road.
Remark: Itinerary Tour subject to change without prior notice. Departure and Arrival time are only approximate. Minimum 2 passengers.
Price including Elephant Riding, Bamboo Rafting, set lunch and Train Ticket.
Instant confirmation booking.
Price: 2150 Baht, Minimum 2 pax