- Pickup from your hotel in Bangkok city centre
- Leaving Bangkok to Kanchanburi
- Arrive at Erawan National Park It is 7 levels waterfall, One of the most beautiful waterfall in Thailand.
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Depart from the waterfall to Tham Kra Sae
- Take a train ride on the historical Death Railway which was once built by allied Prisoners of War.
- Get off the train and drive to River Kwai Bridge
- Depart from Kanchanaburi and return to Bangkok
- Arrive Bangkok and drop off near Khao San Road
Remark: Itinerary Tour subject to change without prior notice
For a minimum of 2 people booking. We pickup from most hotels in the central tourist area.
For 1 person booking you would need to make your own way to join the group on Khao San Road.
Drop off on Khao San Road at the end of the trip
Instant confirmation booking.
Erawan National Park and Train on the Death Railway: