We pick up free of charge from most central hotels.Damnoen Saduak is a district in the Thai province of Ratchaburi. The floating market is situated on a klong (canal) where locals and foreigners alike visit for relaxation, enjoying the local Thai culture and Thai style shopping (lots of fresh fruits, vegetables and flowers). Men and women travel on the river selling their wares;.... underneath their straw hat is usually a smiling face! It was also the location for the James Bond movie "The Man with the Golden Gun" and "Bangkok Dangerous" which starred Nicholas Cage.
In the afternoon we will visit Erawan National Park [ Waterfall ]
The Erawan waterfall, which has 7 tiers, is one of the most beautiful and spectacular waterfalls in the central area of Thailand. The water is so clean it gives off a blue/green effect. Here you can enjoy your time relaxing and swimming or you can walk to the many sightseeing points to take photographs.
It is well worth a visit. We arrive back in Bangkok at 19.15-19.30 PM
06.00 - 07.00 AM
- Pick up tourists from Khao San and central hotels.
09.15 - 09.30 AM
- Arrive at Floating Market and take a paddle boat ride [ approximate 20 minutes ticket for paddle boat included ] through the market. Here you can walk around shopping and visiting the local market on foot.
- Lunch at local restaurant near Erawan National Park. At Erawan, you can trek and swim as you wish.
- Depart from Erawan National Park to Kanchanaburi
- Visit River Kwai Bridge [ On the way back ]
- Depart from Kanchanaburi and return to Bangkok
- Arrive Bangkok drop off near Khao San Road Area
Remark: Itinerary Tour subject to change without prior notice.
Departure times and arrival times are approximations.
For a minimum of 2 people booking. We pickup from most hotels in the central tourist area.
For 1 person booking you would need to make your own way to join the group on Khao San Road.
Drop off on Khao San Road at the end of the trip.
Instant confirmation booking.
Price: 2100 Baht