Travel from Chiang Mai City to The Highest Peak of Thailand!!! It can get chilly up there so bring a sweater just in case.
08.00 – 08.30 AM
- Pick up at your hotel with an air-conditioned minibus.
- Visit two beautiful pagodas at the Highest Peak of Thailand, 8,000 feets above the sea level.
- Visit Royal Project where there are various kinds of local plants and flowers.
- Drive to the national park stopping at the “Vichirathan” and "Siritarn" waterfalls.
- Head to the original “Karen” hilltribe village.
- Return to your hotel.
- A/C minibus
- Lunch & drinking water
- English speaking guide
- Accident insurance
- Admission fee.
Instant confirmation booking.
Price: 1550 Baht