One of the most famous national parks of Thailand and the highest mountain in the country.
08.00 – 08.30 AM
- Pick up at your hotel with an air-conditioned minibus.
- Get away from the busy town and travel along mountain road for about 1 hour to Maeklang Falls - enjoy the waterfall, take photos for 40 min.
- Drive to the national park stopping at the “Vachirathan” falls.
- Head to the original “Karen” hill- tribe village. Drive to “Sirithan” falls for about 30 minutes.
- Stop for lunch.
- After lunch head to “Meo or Hmong” for 20 minutes.
- Then go to “The Royal Project” the place for “The Western Horticulture plants” for 40-45 minutes.
- Visit “The King and Queen’s Pagodas” built for their Golden Jubilee: very, very beautiful. Stay for 40-45 minutes.
- Head to “The Peak of Thailand” at 2,565 metres above sea level.
- Take a break, then “Trek through the Green Moisture Hill”.
- Return to your hotel.
- A/C train
- Lunch & drinking water
- English speaking guide
- Accident insurance
- Admission fee.
Instant confirmation booking.
Price: 1550 Baht