We pick up free of charge from most central hotels.
Damnoen Saduak is a district in the Thai province of Ratchaburi. The floating market is situated on a klong (canal) where locals and foreigners alike visit for relaxation, enjoying the local Thai culture and Thai style shopping (lots of fresh fruits, vegetables and flowers). Men and women travel on the river selling their wares;.... underneath their straw hat is usually a smiling face! It was also the location for the James Bond movie "The Man with the Golden Gun" and "Bangkok Dangerous" which starred Nicholas Cage.
In the afternoon We travel to Kanchanaburi to visit Safari Park Open Zoo. There you can go on Safari Bus Tour to see animals and feed them, See Elephant show and Crocodile show. This program is a great idea for family day out !
06.30 - 07.00 AM
- Pickup from your hotel in main tourist areas
09.15 - 09.30 PM
- Arrive at Floating Market and take a paddle boat ride [ approximate 20 minutes ticket for paddle boat included ] through the market. Here you can walk around shopping and visiting the local market on foot.
12.30 - 13.00 PM
- Arrive at Kanchanaburi and have lunch at local restaurant
14.00 - 15.45 PM
- Arrive at Safari Park Open Zoo
- Take a Safari Bus Tour plus 1 food bucket to feed animals
- Elephant Show
- Crocodile Show
16.00 - 16.15 PM
- Depart from Safari Park and travel to Kanchanaburi
16.20 - 17.00 PM
- Visit River Kwai Bridge and War Museum [ Entrance fee included ]
17.00 - 17.15 PM
- Depart from Kanchanaburi and return to Bangkok
19.15 - 19.30 PM
- Arrive Bangkok drop off Khao San Road area after your trip
Remark: Itinerary tour subject to change without prior notice.
Departure time or Arrival Time are approximations.
Time: 06.00 - 19.30
For a minimum of 2 people booking. We pickup from most hotels in the central tourist area.
For 1 person booking you would need to make your own way to join the group on Khao San Road.
Drop off on Khao San Road at the end of the trip.
Instant confirmation booking.
Floating Market, War Museum, Safari Open Zoo Kanchanaburi: