We leave Bangkok at 0700 hours and depart for the Erawan museum.
The museum, housed in the body of a huge three headed elephant, was built to preserve a large amount of antiques and religious artifacts. The three headed elephant weighs over 100 tons. Inside the hollow elephant are many sections in this three storey museum. You can choose a lift or take the staircase to reach different levels. Tours start every 30 minutes.
We depart to the Ancient City and have lunch in a nearby restaurant.
Muang Boran, or The Ancient City, is the worlds largest open air museum. It has scaled down replicas of many important historical sites in Thailand. Located on an area of 320 acres the Ancient City reflects different aspects of Thai culture through 116 buildings giving an insight into Thai identity in terms of history, arts, traditions and cultures.
We arrive back in Bangkok at 1630.
- Pick up tourists from various points in Khao San area.
- Departure from Bangkok to Erawan Museum. The museum holds exhibitions and displays antique objects. The upper floor displays various types of porcelain.
- Later depart to the Ancient City. Located on and area of 320 acres. The Ancient City or Muang Boran reflects different aspects of Thai culture through 116 buildings giving an insight into Thai identity in terms of history, arts, traditions and cultures.
- Tour guide at the Erawan Museum.
- Thai lunch at the Ancient City.
- Entrance fee.
- Transfer fee
Instant confirmation booking.
Price: 2450 Baht. Minimum 2 pax