Elephants World is a self-supporting Environmental Conservation Organization that cares for domestic elephants, situated just outside the town of Kanchanaburi, Thailand.
Elephants World cares for the daily needs of over 30 elephants and staff by offering Eco-travelers the experience of an up-close and personal encounter with these wonderful creatures. Our visitor programs range from a single day visit to the Mahout Experience of a week or more.
The Elephants World Mission is to provide the best possible care for our elephants, staff and visitors. We welcome travelers here at home and right across the world. We strive to make every moment spent with us educational, enjoyable and rewarding in meaningful ways, understanding our visitors love elephants and wish to play a part, as we do, in their conservation for future generations.
06.30 am - 07.15 am
- We will pick up you up at your hotel in Bangkok city center.
Leaving Bangkok to Kanchanburi
Approximately 10.30 am
Arrival at Elephant World Meet and Feed the Elephants
- Observe the elephants taking baths
- Prepare food for elephants
- Have our lunch
- Gathering / Planting food for the elephants
- Feed sticky rice balls to the old elephants
- Take the elephants to the river for a bath / scrub them
- Feed the elephants fruit and vegetables
- Depart from Kanchanaburi and return to Bangkok
- Arrive Bangkok and drop off near Khao San Road
Remark: Itinerary Tour subject to change without prior notice
For a minimum of 2 people booking. We pickup from most hotels in the central tourist area.
For 1 person booking you would need to make your own way to join the group on Khao San Road.
Drop off on Khao San Road at the end of the trip
Note : If you are already staying in Kanchanaburi [ City or by the River Kwai Bridge ] we can arrange pickup / drop off from your hotel and program will cost ONLY 2,600 Baht Please Contact us for BOOKING !!!
Instant confirmation booking.
Elephant World in Kanchanaburi: