We pick up free of charge from most central hotels.
Leaving Bangkok early in the morning, 0700 hours, we arrive at the ferry boat pier and take a long tailed speed boat to the main part of the floating market. You may wander around the market on foot or pay 150 baht extra to join a paddle boat to buy any souvenirs/fresh fruit etc you might wish to purchase. Whichever you choose you will have one hour to yourself at this point.
We leave the floating market and have lunch (included) at Kanchanaburi.
We then travel to the cemetary of the Allied prisoners of the second world war. 6982 Allied prisoners are buried here. Then we go to the Jeath museum (Japan, England, Australia, Thailand and Holland; (nationalties of soldiers who participated in the construction). This is optional and costs 40 baht.
Then the bridge over the River Kwai for a photo opportunity. The epic film "The Bridge on the River Kwai", made in 1957, was based on a true story of World War 2 and received seven Academy awards. At 1500 hours, approx, we arrive at the Tiger Temple, 600 baht admission. If you wish for closer contact you can have your picture taken with the tigers at no extra cost. We arrive back in Bangkok at 1900 hours.
- Pick up tourists from Khao San and central hotels.
- Depart from Bangkok to Damnern Saduak Floating Market.
- Arrive at the ferry pier and take a long tailed speed boat to the main part of the floating market.
- Enjoy an hour walk to see the market
[or optionally join a paddle boat at 150 Baht extra]
- Arrive at the River Kwai Bridge.
- Lunch at the restaurant (Thai food will be served).
- Visit Jeath War Museam (40 Baht entrance fee).
- See the Bridge over the River Kwai.
- Arrive at the Tiger Temple (600 Baht entrance fee).
- Depart from Kanchanaburi back to Bangkok.
- Arrive in Bangkok
Remark: Itinerary tour subject to change without prior notice.
For a minimum of 2 people booking. We pickup from most hotels in the central tourist area.
For 1 person booking you would need to make your own way to join the group on Khao San Road.
Drop off on Khao San Road at the end of the trip.
Instant confirmation booking.
This itinerary discontinued until further notice due to closure of Tiger Temple