Damnern Saduak Floating Market is on a Klong (canal) where locals and foreigners visit for relaxation, enjoying the local culture, and shopping.
It is open every day from early morning until noon.
Although many tourists visit, they have kept much of its original authenticity.
At lunch enjoy Thai food at a nice local Thai restaurant. When you are ready, we'll head out to watch a crocodile show. How the handlers stay alive is beyond me. You wills see the trainer put his head inside the crocodiles' mouth. There is also an elephant show with elephants performing many tricks including painting and playing football and walking over volunteers lying on the ground (would you like to try?). Did you know that getting picked up by an elephant is considered good luck in Thailand?
We arrive back in Bangkok around 17.30
We recommend this for an exciting full day!
- Pick up tourists from Khao San and central hotels.
- Depart from Bangkok to Damnern Saduak Floating Market.
- Arrive at the ferry boat pier and take a long tailed speed boat to the main part of the floating market.
- Enjoy an hour walk to see the market [ or join a paddle boat at 150 Baht extra ].
- Return from floating market.
- Lunch at the restaurant where Thai food will be served.
- Free leisure time after lunch.
- Watch crocodile and elephant show.
- We return to the bus and make our way back to Bangkok.
Arrive in Bangkok and return to your hotel.
Remark : Itinerary Tour subject to change without prior notice.
Time : 07.00-17.30
Private tours are also available whereby you can come and go as you wish in a Toyota Commuter a/c minivan with driver and fuel included for up to 10 hours. Please enquire for a quote.
For a minimum of 2 people booking. We pickup from most hotels in the central tourist area.
For 1 person booking you would need to make your own way to join the group on Khao San Road.
Drop off on Khao San Road at the end of the trip.
Instant confirmation booking.
Price: 1150 Baht