This tour picks up from all hotels in Khao San Road area and most hotels in the central tourist area. Please check with us before booking to see if your hotel is within free pickup area.
Drop off on Khao San Road after the tour.
Pickup from your hotel within main tourist areas
- Pickup from hotel within Khao San Road area
- Depart Bangkok to Floating Market
- Arrive Damnern Sadauk Floating Market and take a long tailed speed boat [ Optional if you wish to join paddle boat ride please pay on arrival 150 Baht per person ]
- Depart Floating Market and return to Bangkok
- Arrive Bangkok and lunch at local restaurant
- Arrive Ayutthaya and visit
- Wat Yai Chaimongkol
or the Great Monastery of Auspicious Victory is located off the city island in the southeastern area of Ayutthaya in present Phai Ling Sub-district. In the past it bears other names as Wat Pa Kaeo, Wat Chao Phraya Thai and Wat Yai Chaiya Mongkhon.
- Wat Phra Srisanphet
The Wat Phra Si Sanphet was the temple of the royal family; no monks lived there. The Wat was used exclusively for royal ceremonies.
In 1767, the Burmese conquered the capital of Ayutthaya and began the extensive destruction and looting of numerous temples and other buildings, including the Wat Phra Si Sanphet. They set the building on fire and melted the gold. The three Chedis were destroyed in the process, but restoration work began in 1956
- Wat Phra Mahathat
Wat Mahathat (Temple of the Great Relics) is located almost right in the center of Ayutthaya. Apart from being the symbolic center where the Buddha's relics were enshrined, Wat Mahathat was also the residence of the Supreme Patriarch or leader of the Thai Buddhist monks. The temple is believed to be built during the 14th century A.D. (the early Ayutthaya period).
The main prang collapsed during the Ayutthaya period, but was restored. It collapsed again in 1911, so only the foundation of the main prang remains at present.
- Take a speed ferry around Ayutthaya islands
- Dinner at local restaurant
- Last program Unseen Ayutthaya at Night [ Light Show at temple ]
- Arrive Bangkok drop off Khao San Road area
Remark: Itinerary Tour subject to change without prior notice. Departure time or Arrival Time are approximation.
For a minimum of 2 people booking. We pickup from most hotels in the central tourist area.
For 1 person booking you would need to make your own way to join the group on Khao San Road.
Drop off near Khao San Road at the end of the trip.
Instant confirmation booking.
Price: 2400 Baht